Account Creation on Alpha Repricer
Alpha Repricer is the best Amazon repricing tool in the industry. With Alpha Repricer’s fast repricing capabilities you can become a top seller on Amazon. Even our sign-up process can be completed quickly and takes not more than 60 seconds.
You don’t require a credit card to start our free 14-day trial.
Once you sign-up and link your Amazon account with your Alpha Repricer your products will start repricing.
- Create an account using your business email address
- Provide your business name
- Select the Channel Setup (The Marketplace You Will Be Selling on)
- Link your seller account to your Alpha Repricer account
- Download your inventory
- Create your repricing profile
- Set your minimum and maximum price
- Link your repricing profile to your inventory and start repricing
Enter your first name and last name and select location.
Select your marketplace(s) on this screen by clicking on the marketplaces.
- Select your Amazon Store Name
- Create a Channel Account Name
- Create or choose a Pricing Profile
- Insert your Seller ID
- Insert your MWS Authentication Token
Enter the required information to link your Amazon account with your Alpha Repricer account. It takes a few seconds for the accounts to get linked
Set Min/Max Prices
Once you create and attach a repricing profile, the first thing you should do is set minimum and maximum prices for each product you intend to reprice. Alpha Repricer requires a Min and Max price for repricing to take effect. When setting this, always factor in the items cost, shipping charges, software cost, Amazon fees, and how much margin you need to make.
Set Repricing Profile
Turn Repricing on/off
As your inventory is being imported, the tool will ask you if you wish to restart repricing as soon as the inventory is downloaded or if you wish to wait.
Turning it on will start repricing.
Turning it off will hold on to the repricing until you switch it on manually.